Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tragic Landing

Everyone has falling from great heights. Still the worst kind of fall isn't even from the a mountain. It is when you like someone and you hear a lot of stuff about them. Then it feels like you fell off a mountain and you can't save yourself from dying. This is my emotion for a while right now. It is a feeling like you can't let them out of your mind no matter how hard that you try. When you want to hate them they treat you good enough for you to like them. Yet when you start to treat them right they treat you like shitt!!!!! I know I sound like another girl who might have gotten dumped or maybe a hater on boys for the moment, but it is not true.  I actually like this one. I mean he has everything I like in a guy, but his actions is the only thing I hate about him. He likes to talk to a lot of girls even when he had a girlfriend he still talked to a lot of girls even me. I'm not going to say that I didn't like it cause I did.  But when they broke up I thought he was going to be different. i really don't know why I though that. This is like super crazy. They do have there moments where i really do see myself with them and my friends do see that too, but  they end up fucking it up so i just don't know right now. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment