Saturday, November 26, 2011

Too Much Fun

Well I wanna tell you all Happy Thanksgiving.


Anyway well this time it's a different situation for me. Instead of me complaining about my problems I am going to have some fun. I got a plan. 


This plan is about a boy, but it can be done with girls too. 


here it is:
Well there is this boy. I used to have a major crush on him and he liked me, but died off. We are friends now, but he isn't acting much like a friend. So now I am going to screw with him. I know you all may think I am being mean, but this something that I always wanted to do to him because he never felt what he has put me through, so know i am going to get him back and he better be ready. 


Part 1: is going to be that my friend is going to tell him that I still like him and that i think about him a lot.
Part 2: my ex is in his class, so i she is going to make sure that he is there to here it
Part 3: i am going to play it off as though i really do like him and that I actually do want him
Part 4: after a while of playing with him I am going to just stop and ignore him and see how he reacts
(my ex will be part on this because i wanna see if he will get jealous @ all)


Just so you all now one will get hurt in this prank, well except him and my ex. 
Maybe at thee end of this I will be happy or at most i will get a few laughs out of this. 


Wish me luck 
Love  and peace





No comments:

Post a Comment