Monday, October 31, 2011

Change

I was so proud of myself today. Well Instead of me worrying about Calvin I acted like he wasn't even there. At first I got nervous when I first saw him, but after the first ignoring him I did good.  I told some of my friends about the situation and they were kind of shocked like me because he is my best friend and everything.  I told them I could never be a home wrecker. They understood that too. today was a good day for stopping getting involved with Calvin. He is my best friend since elementary. He will always be, but i kinda of like him in a way. For now though he is just my friend. Plus he still has a girlfriend. Basically i guess I moved from a liking to actually just a little crush. We'll see what happens.


Well Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment