Saturday, October 29, 2011

Look at it

   Remember when you were little and your parents said, "I just want you to think about what you did?" Well this is a thing I have to do now. I was put in a situation where there is only one way out of it.  My friend Calvin and I have a good friendship. A matter of fact we are best friends. The problem is I like him. The messed up thing is that he has a girlfriend. I have met her and she is a very lovely girl.  I mean it is hard for me to hate her. I guess basically i need to move to freak on, or I will be bitter forever.
  The biggest thing is that we act like a couple. When he is with her it's like they are insuperable, but when we are with each other people say that we are a cute couple. I guess I am just stuck with a dilemma. He is everything I like in a boy, but I could never steal him away. For some odd reason I just can't do it.  I believe you reap what you sow. Basically for people who don't understand that it's what people call karma. 
     Sometimes when we are together he acts like he doesn't have a girlfriend. And it drives me crazy because it makes me want him more, but it also makes me want to rat him out to his girlfriend. I believe in a committed relationship. My theory is that if he acts like that with her, how will he act with me?  

       Tell me people of the world what i should do. Leave a comment please :) :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment