Sunday, October 30, 2011

Real World

Did you ever think about what would you change if you could? Well I do that almost everyday. Sometimes i would like to change things so, that I could get everything.  I get the guy, the job, the family and everything. Then i realize that I wouldn't really like it. I mean it would be nice, but in the end it wouldn't be any fun. Think about it. You decide what guy/girl want, and you get him.  There is no chance, no flirting, nothing. It's not fun, it's just fixed like a game.
   The real world might suck, but it's the best world. Never knowing what's going to happen, or who you are going to end up with. One day the world will end, but until that day i will live life like it's my last. (I know I kinda stole that not on purpose)  Tears, laughs and cries are all what life really is about and how it is. Never would i ask for anything else. Maybe just a little bit more cuter boys, but other than that I'm good. Lol! And less drama, but without drama what would we have to talk about in the news, entertainment and life.