Monday, November 7, 2011

MORE TOO IT

I physically love valentine's day. It's like the best holiday ever. The reason I love is it is because it's the day we can all just have someone we care about care about us. I'm the ultimate head over heels, loving, holding hands, kiss you, act like a little girl, girlfriend. I don't know what it is I just love having a boyfriend. That boyfriend I had was a month ago. We didn't last because he was moved away. I kinda miss him, but he is dead and gone. LOL!!!

This is what i picture when i picture valentine's day:



I know that this might be corny, but I really think that Valentine's day is more than just chocolate and flowers and presents and dinner. I think it's one time that is easiest for you to tell the person you like how you feel about them.

Most people hate valentine's day and why I just don't understand. They blame it on all the stuff that come with the holiday other than the fact that it is more too it then that. Valentine's day is about showing love, no matter about if it's to a stranger or to your significant other.


Yall must think I'm stupid for talking about valentine's day in November, but I was talking about it today in school and it was tuck in my head.

Well PEACE AND LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment